Shopping Bag is Empty
Washable Wool Whipcord Pants
We've gone back to our archives to bring back these classic pants that were worn by Maine Wardens for decades.
Why We Love Them
Formerly known as Bean's Bird Shooting Pants, they're made from extremely durable worsted whipcord wool that's machine washable. Built with a classic dress pants style and fit so they won't be out of place at your sportsman's banquet, they're also quiet, rugged and warm enough for hunting.
Fabric & Care
- 100% wool.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Classic wool pants inspired by our hunting archives.
- Two rear pockets with button flaps and two deep front stash pockets.
- Made from durable worsted whipcord wool.
- Dress pants style and fit.
- Gripper waistband keeps your shirt in place.
- Microsuede trim, brass fly zipper and suspender buttons.