Shopping Bag is Empty
Two-Layer River Driver's Shirt, Traditional Fit Henley
The classic river driver's shirt in a warm duofold construction, made of a durable, fast-drying cotton/merino wool blend with a soft, absorbent cotton backing.
Size & Fit
- Roomy, nonbinding fit, cut long to stay tucked in.
- Traditional Fit: Relaxed through the chest, sleeve and waist.
Why We Love It
Thirty years ago, we introduced a warm double-layer shirt inspired by the ones northwoods log drivers wore through long, damp days working on the river. Today, our updated version of this layering essential remains a customer favorite for cool days and harsh, wet weather.
Fabric & Care
- Outer layer is 50% cotton/40% merino wool/10% nylon. Inside is soft, absorbent 100% cotton.
- As a duofold construction (the cotton and wool are knitted together), it will shrink in the dryer.
- Machine wash, dry flat.
- Rib-knit cuffs with Lycra® elastane.
- Traditional two-button placket.