Shopping Bag is Empty
PrimaLoft/Wool Shooter's Sweater
From fall hunt to cool night out, our lightweight shooting sweater of tight-knit PrimaLoft and merino wool yarns is warm and comfortable—and also repels water should the weather change.
Why We Love It
We redesigned the yarn and knit of our shooting sweater to provide the warmth, water resistance and comfort that any man can love with performance features like reinforced shooting and elbow patches for the sportsman.
Fabric & Care
- 50% PrimaLoft, 50% merino wool yarn.
- Polyester shooting and elbow patches.
- Machine wash, dry flat.
- 50/50 PrimaLoft®/merino-wool blend has superior warmth, moisture management and water resistance.
- Tight knit seals out the cold and flows with the shooter's body.
- Durable polyester faux-suede patches on the inner shoulders and elbows.
- Shooting patches on the inner shoulders allow a smooth “no-catch” gun mount.
- Elbow patches protect high-wear areas and prevent the knit from catching on your stock.
- Tapered cuffs provide a comfortable fit and won't interfere with palm placement while shooting.