Men's L.L.Bean Boots, 10"
Handcrafted with care here in Maine by expert stitchers who treat every boot as if it were their own. This pair comes in a taller 10" height for extra coverage.
Size & Fit
- With light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order 1 size down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order the next size down.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own these boots. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative 1912 design.
- Waterproof protection of rubber-bottom boots with the supple comfort of full-grain leather.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Still crafted here in Maine from the highest quality materials.
- These boots – the “original antidote to wet feet” – were designed by L.L. Bean himself.