Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Katahdin Iron Works®, Oxford
These hard-working, good-looking oxford work shoes are made from long-lasting waterproof leather and feature classic construction for exceptional support, comfort, and stability.
Why We Love Them
These rugged shoes are inspired by our original Engineer Boots, which were developed by our founder Leon Leonwood Bean, "...for Civil Engineers, Contractors and general outdoor workers where the best, as well as the most comfortable, shoes are required." Assembled by the Chippewa® boot company, with imported parts, these oxford work shoes feature a classic Munson last and premium Goodyear® welted construction for exceptional support and stability.
- Full-grain waterproof, oiled leather upper.
- Molded sock insert.
- Removable, nylon covered molded polyurethane innersole.
- Vibram® lugged rubber and cork, non-marking, oil-resistant sole.
- Classic Munson last and premium Goodyear® welt construction.
- Wick-away front lining, suede rear to avoid slippage.