Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Katahdin Hiking Boots, Waterproof Multicolor
A modern interpretation of a classic European hiker with TEK2.5 waterproof system.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 2 oz. per pair.
- Height: 4".
Why We Love Them
At 5,267 feet, Mt. Katahdin draws hikers from all over the world to its rocky slopes. To make the cut, they need the best engineering and support on the market. We took a classic European design and brought it home, with superior grip and waterproofing to keep you going, all the way to the summit.
- Classic suede-and-Cordura®-nylon upper.
- TEK2.5 waterproof system for weather protection.
- Removable, mesh-covered EVA insole.
- Euro-hiker-inspired stacked EVA midsole.
- Our exclusive VertaGrip rubber lugged outsole for traction.
- Padded collar and tongue for comfort.
- Polyester-mesh lining with odor and moisture control.
- Taking inspiration from our heritage, we've added a retro Katahdin logo on the tongue.