Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Gore-Tex Cresta Hikers, 30th Anniversary, Leather/Fabric
This 30th anniversary edition of our bestselling backpacking boot, still expertly constructed of fine Italian leather for outstanding durability and performance.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 8 oz. per pair.
- Height: 5".
Why We Love Them
From mountaintops to deep canyons, these premium European hikers have seen every continent and thousands of trails. But it all started in Montebelluna, a small Italian town near Venice. Galliano Bordin has been designing high-quality hiking boots here for over 30 years using only the finest Italian leather. And it is here that the Cresta Hikers were born. Thanks to Bordin's passion for his craft, it's no surprise the Crestas have been our most beloved hiking boots for so many years.
- Weather-resistant suede-and-leather upper with nylon-fabric upper.
- Nylon-tricot lining.
- Gore-Tex® waterproof, breathable membrane inner lining.
- Removable nylon-covered foam insole.
- Contoured insole for arch support.
- Rubber midsole.
- Tapered thermoplastic nylon shank.
- Vibram Rawthorne rubber outsole is lugged for high traction.
- Braided polyester laces.
- Thermoplastic reinforced toe box & heel counter.
- Fine Italian leather for outstanding durability and performance.
- Built with unparalleled European craftsmanship.
- Fully gusseted tongue.