Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Bean Boots by L.L.Bean®, 10" Tumbled-Leather Shearling-Lined
The original L.L.Bean Boot, made in Maine since 1912.
Size & Fit
- Midweight socks: Whole sizes, order normally. Half sizes, order 1 size up. 9, order 9. 9½, order 10.
- Heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order up. 9 or 9½, order size 10.
Why We Love Them
Now you can enjoy the same quality and performance of our classic-style L.L.Bean Boots with the amazing softness of tumbled leather. Our Tumbled-Leather L.L.Bean Boots combine the water-resistant protection of rubber bottom boots with rich, full-grain US leather that has been gently tumbled for a remarkably soft and broken-in feel you have to experience to believe. We’re talking childhood-baseball-mitt soft. The moment you put them on, it will feel as if you’ve been wearing them for years.
- Rich, full-grain US leather, gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Triple-stitched in Maine, one pair at a time.
- Lined with premium shearling for extra warmth.
- Supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom give you unmatched comfort.
- American shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.