Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Bean Boots by L.L.Bean®, 8" Gore-Tex/Thinsulate
The original antidote to wet feet, our Maine-made L.L.Bean Boot now has the added protection of a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® lining and warm Thinsulate Insulation.
Size & Fit
- Light- or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order down. Half sizes, order 1½ sizes down. 9, 9½, order 8.
- Heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order normally. Half sizes, order next size down. 9 or 9½, size 9.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own these boots. Today, our signature duck boots are still sewn right here in Maine by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative design.
- Waterproof protection of rubber-bottom “duck” boots with the supple comfort of full-grain leather.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Thinsulate™ Insulation olefin/polyester for extra warmth during cold snaps.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex® lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable in extreme wet weather.
- These boots – the “original antidote to wet feet” – were designed by L.L. Bean himself.
- Still crafted here in Maine from the highest quality materials.