Our guarantee is based on something as simple as a handshake – the deal that you'll be satisfied with a purchase, and if you are not, we'll make it right. We guarantee that we'll hold up our end of the bargain. It's just how we do business. If your purchase isn't completely satisfactory, we're happy to accept your return at any time.
To help protect our customers and make sure every return is dealt with fairly, in certain situations we may either require a receipt or decline a return, including:
- We can't accept items for return that were not purchased directly from L.L.Bean (such as items purchased at thrift stores, online sellers or garage sales).
- If an item has a missing label or it has been defaced, we can't accept it for return without a receipt because we can't be certain it was purchased directly from us.
- On rare occasions we may find it necessary to require a receipt for returns based on the nature of prior transactions.
- In our stores, if you do not have a receipt and can't provide a valid ID, we can't accept items for return.
- For the safety of our employees, we can't accept items that have been soiled or contaminated until they have been cleaned.